Sunday, December 15, 2019

#113 - Big Deal on Madonna Street


Sorry it took so long for my five readers or so to get an update - (hi wife!) - Finally knocked this one out

If it was a better known film or director I'd have probably done better at getting it done - I had some queues - (never saw Friends the first time and had to rewatch) - and a great series called Une Village Francais which I will do a summary of when done.

This is a comedic heist film by an Italian Director I've never heard of with Italian stars who seem pretty famous but I've never heard of them either.   Technically the 2002 caper film Welcome to Collingswood is a remake but I've never seen it.

No special features, not even a worthy essay on the Criterion site - it sorta seems like a throwaway Italian film you get thru to get to Bicycle Thief, so I'm not going to go much further on in this entry except to say it was a little entertaining and not worth a rewatch, IMHO

RB

No comments:

Post a Comment