Sunday, May 7, 2017

#28 - Blood for Dracula



see entry #27 for why this is here and empty right now

--------

EDIT - 3/30/19 - I knocked both this and Flesh for Frankenstein out while playing a game just to have them and get them done - I guess they were shot back to back to a degree that Udo and one of the other main characters from Frankenstein basically finished that movie, cut their hair shorter, and went right into this one.

very similiar to Flesh, this one features some gratutious sex, gore, horror, and humor.

when watching movies with accents this thick I almost want subtitles but evidently they weren't even on the Criterion disk I had scrounged up back two years ago - (I made a temp copy which I will now delete - I know I got it from the Library system but neither of these were easy to find - of course now I'd probably Amazon Video films that I can't find that are still out there like "The harder they fall"

It was a pretty weak take on the Dracula theme as a whole - but so was Frankenstein - but they're done and the blog is updated -

I have one more I'm sorta not looking forward to but I will get on with it shortly I suspect

No comments:

Post a Comment