Sunday, May 7, 2017

#27 - Flesh for Frankenstein



Honestly I don't think I can watch this or Dracula (#28) right now

They're just BAD....

I'm going to put "placeholder" blog entries in here - at some point I'll get to them but I'd rather move on for the time being

----------------

UPDATE 3/30/19 - in an attempt to clean out the baffles, as it were before #100, and because I'm 3 days away from my next film coming in, I finally watched this one -

I didn't know whether to be repulsed or laugh at this thing - I remember it being called a cult classic growing up - (and I had no idea who Andy Warhol was - basically he had nothing to do with this but as a presenter.  Basically we have a gorefest of a sexually explicit film.   The Baron is played by the well known actor Udo Kier - (Lord, his IMDB is crazy big) - but as a whole, this is one I wanted to just get out and get it done - then I gotta do Dracula and probably the unspeakable one but I will get thru it. 

not even gonna update the twitter - LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment